top of page

Grupo az radio

Público·422 miembros

Looking to Automate My Growing Airbnb Business

I started my Airbnb hosting journey with just one property, but it's grown into 5 different vacation rentals now. Managing everything through spreadsheets has become impossible. Can you recommend a software that can help me automate messaging, calendar management, and task assignments across properties? I want to scale my business without getting overwhelmed.

Habriel Fring
Habriel Fring
Aug 29, 2023

When it comes to managing multiple vacation rental properties, iGMS is one of the most popular and highly-rated solutions. With features like a channel manager to sync listings, task automation, team management tools, and integrated payment processing, channel manager for vacation rental helps rental owners and managers streamline operations and maximize bookings. I tried several software options when I started my rental business, but found iGMS had the best all-in-one solution. Their automation and calendar features are invaluable in juggling my 20+ properties. Since switching to iGMS last year, I've been able to double my bookings and focus my time on business strategy rather than manual tasks. For anyone managing multiple rentals, I'd highly recommend checking out iGMS.

Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...

Miembros

• Lawrence Jordan
    Lawrence Jordan
  • kseymx
  • Benzema Roy
    Benzema Roy
  • yug sharma
  • brad smith
    brad smith
bottom of page