top of page

Grupo az radio

Público·420 miembros
Anisim Sokolov
Anisim Sokolov

Sony Vgn Ar61e Driver For Mac

If you could not find the exact driver for your hardware device or you aren't sure which driver is right one, we have a program that will detect your hardware specifications and identify the correct driver for your needs. Please click here to download.

Sony Vgn Ar61e Driver For Mac

please help me to solve my problem at my sony vaio model PCG-6G4L.i encounter some errors and i cannot start my windows normally.please acknowledge my concern as soon as possible.help me to fix it in an easiest way.thank you very much

I have a sony vaio laptop (model no : VGN-CR11GH). I purchased this laptop last year from India. Three days ago it stopped working completely and It is not getting started. There are no LED displays. I tried holding the power button for 30 seconds and then releasing it, also removing the battery and then connecting it, but they was of no use. I also checked the ac adapter and it is working fine (the adapter has a led display which is glowing when i connect it to the power supply). Can anyone tell me what could be the problem.

hi i have sony vaio pcg 6n1l laptop and i can instal the windows xp. but i donot have the cd to install the sound so my laptop is without sound is there some kind of help or a web site to download the sound plz help me.

I got problem with my Sony laptop VGN cr4000, no led, no power at all, I think something goes wrong with power supply. Can some one tell me where to buy sony power supply or where to down load diagram of sony vgn cr4000??? Tks a lot!!!!

Go to the device manager and find the webcam in there.Right click on the webcam and uninstall the driver.Now reboot the laptop and let it detect the webcam and reinstall the drivers. This might help.

I have been given a sony VGN-FZ25GN laptop to use at university. The problem is that when I power up (with or without battery) the screen displays Vaio logo momentarily and ever so quickly fades away. I cannot even get output to an external monitor to view bios or the os.

Hi..I have sony vaio VPCEB2Z0E high end model. It just happened to me that today morning i folder my laptop in normal way without shut down just like sleep mode. I usually do this from past 1 year or so. Surprise that, when i came and try to start my laptop, i see that alomost half of my screen (Bottom) went white..i see that mouse pointer is not going below that half screen..but when i click randomly..its opened whatever stored there. Now i have no idea what went wrong as i did not do anything with laptop. I even completely restored the laptop with factory settings..but still that half white screen is coming..(Usually the screen is not totally white..some icons or any items behind are look like faded..but cant see though). Can some one pls help me as what could be the problem and laptop dont have warranty anymore. pls help.

Hola, tengo una sony vaio vgn sz750n y últimamente estoy teniendo problemas con la placa de vídeo alguien pe puede decir como llego hasta la placa de vídeo así la remplazo, desde ya muchas gracias.

i have sony vaio laptop pcg-7z2l ( vgn-nr110e ) i am facing a problem my laptops turns on after reset with battery and ac power and for few moments works fine but suddenly feezes or shuts down my battery is weak and i am unable to access my laptop because either it freezes after a few moments or shuts down unexpectedly i dont know what is wrong with my laptop i have tried all sony vaio options but failed because the laptop shuts down or freezes after a few moments and i am unable to repair or restore or anything like troubleshoot because the laptop freezes or shutdown unexpectedly please help me to solve the problem sir .

Hi ,i have a sony vaio vpcm120al and when an attempt recovery of original sistem get an error 212,in this computer cant use this disc of recovery, confirm the model. error : 212can you helpme, i need retorne this computer to originals configurationthanks in advance

Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...

Miembros

• Lawrence Jordan
    Lawrence Jordan
  • kseymx
  • Benzema Roy
    Benzema Roy
  • yug sharma
  • brad smith
    brad smith
bottom of page