top of page

Grupo az radio

Público·420 miembros

Is it legal to buy cannabis online in my area? I live in California, so I know it's legal here, but I want to make sure I'm following all the regulations. Also, how do I know if a website is legitimate and safe to buy from? Are there any reputable online dispensaries you can recommend? And finally, what are the typical payment methods accepted when buying cannabis online?

Eryka xxx
Eryka xxx
Sep 22, 2023

Hello there! Buying cannabis online can be a convenient and safe option when done through reputable sources. In California, it is indeed legal to buy cannabis online for adults aged 21 and over. One reputable online dispensary you can check out is https://broccolinugs.co.uk/. They offer a wide range of cannabis products and have a good reputation for quality and customer service. To ensure the legitimacy of a website, look for customer reviews and ratings, make sure they have proper licensing displayed on their site, and verify their contact information. Stick to well-known websites like the one mentioned above to minimize risks.

Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...

Miembros

• Lawrence Jordan
    Lawrence Jordan
  • kseymx
  • Benzema Roy
    Benzema Roy
  • yug sharma
  • brad smith
    brad smith
bottom of page