top of page

Grupo az radio

Público·420 miembros

Bootsect Zip Usb Prep8 Pe To Usb Download !!TOP!!s

Extract the files in Bootsect.zipThe next step is to extract USB_prep8 and PeToUSB.Next copy the PeToUSB executable into the USB_prep8 folder.Inside of the USB_prep8 folder double click the executable named usb_prep8.cmd.

Bootsect Zip Usb prep8 Pe To Usb Downloads

Now type "bootsect.exe /nt52 R:" NOTE R: is the drive letter for my USB stick if yours is different you need to change it accordingly. What this part does is write the correct boot sector to your USB stick, this allows your PC to boot from the USB stick without it nothing works.Please note: When running the bootsect.exe command you cannot have any windows open displaying the content of your USB stick, if you have a window open bootsect.exe will be unable to lock the drive and write the bootsector correctly.

First it must estras usb_prep8 archive folder with the same name in C: drive, then you must extract the contents of the two archives that remained (petousb_3.0.0.7 and bootsect.zip) in just usb_prep8 folder we extracted earlier now usb_prep8.cmd launch usb_prep8 dim folder, if you do not have enough rights to launch it with administrator rights (run as administrator), then it says window to press any key to continue, to find a stick that had to be entered into a multi usb port, now press start and then a few windows appear with which you must agree.

After executing these commands you have to close all the windows except the one with the command line that opened at the beginning when you had to launch usb_prep8.cmd, after which we will notice that the content of this window changes, here we have different options but what we are interested in point 1> where we will introduce the source that contains the windows xp kit, ie the letter of the drive that contains the windows CD, we are also interested in point 3> where we indicate the path to the stick and point 4 > where do we start the copying process, in principle from now on it will be just a routine until the end, we have to agree with all the windows and not remove the stick until the single window disappears from the screen.

assume that the image may not post coment DOS message (bootsect.exe year is not internal or external command file or bach). Who can send pictures, or possibly make a little video capture tutorial identical steps, but do not know where to post. staff ask someone to give me advice on how I can send pictures or videos with that message. Thank you.

So I start usb_prep8, then press Enter and run the PeToUsb program (which from what I've noticed should recognize my USB type). But it tells me "No USB disk found". I tried with 4 USBs (1,2 and 4 GB, all different companies), but nothing. I installed windows 7, with the possibility of running Windows XP from a Virtual Drive XP. I also tried with Windows XP but nothing. What should I do. I said to buy a USB Kingstone Data Traveler 2 GB like the one in the tutorial, to see if it works. I used a 1 gb one.

Beloved, I read / watched the tutorial and I do not go. I do not mean temporary copy of that image on the stick. Why and how do I set formatting in usb_prep8.exe That and nothing. Stick is formatted but not copy anything on it. Mention that use Windows 7. (Do not see what bug could be because of it)

I had a 1GB stick and I made it like in the book as in the tutorial but I had a problem that I skipped over but I don't know if at the first installation I will have some beatings since I haven't tried to baptize it yet that it still works ex on the pc. my problem appeared in this area bootsect.exe / nt52 and for me it was the stick on 'G' so I gave it a nice 'g:' but it didn't work, it wrote something there but not I remember what it was but I passed this phase and when I look at the window c: the menu appeared with 1,2,3,4 you know and I gave it before as in the tutorial but I don't know if any defect will appear through that area. by the way I copied it from the dvd-drive xp I don't know if it has any connection. I would also like to say what exactly made it wrong for me to look like that. otherwise iii extra cool tutorial.

I have to say one thing, if you stick more than gb 4 3.0.0.7 goes formatted PeToUSB will be PeToUSB 3.0.0.8 version you unpack as PeToUSB 3.0.0.7 but at least I had to rename the folder because when usb_prep8 I was in this format PeToUSB3.0.0.0 unzipped rename fisierul.Il PeToUSB and go smoothly just like in tutorial.

I went f well. It's very clear tutorial. Be careful where you take archives. Some look like usb-prep8 not like usb_prep8 tutorial here and if you are not careful in cmd will not succeed. Have given the command exactly as it is defined folder. Cam so.

On the bottle trapped by 4 g I have succeeded but can not succeed on a 8g stiff transcend gives me an error at the end of formatting the bottle can be formatted from windows can put programs on it is new nero .eroer: formatExerror [11] anerror ocured forming The drive .am tried n times it does not want to work with wintoflash start installation and then blue screen.with win to flash. The whole thing was set to the card set.deci the 4g bot works with both prep8 and wintoflas.de utilities what the Of 8g stutters?

Hi, I did exactly that tutorial, only the part where I give bootsect.exe GRT gives me the following thing: bootsect.exe updates the master boot code for hard disk partitions in order to switch between BootMgr and NTLDR. You tihs use tool to spring when the boot sector on your computer

10.In consola, utilizand comanda "CD" (Change Directory), vei merge in folderul in care se afla fisierul bootsect.exe (in cazul meu, utilizator Vista, comanda arata astfel: cd\users\xadione\desktop\utile\xp usb\bootsect). Comanda se simplifica daca folderul este creat dupa modelul de la pasul 1. Va arata asa: cd\XP USB\bootsect.

Prvo se mora estras usb_prep8 arhivske mape s istim imenom u C: disk, onda morate ekstrakt sadržaj dvaju arhiva koji su ostali (petousb_3.0.0.7 i bootsect.zip) u samo usb_prep8 mapu smo izdvojili ranije danas usb_prep8.cmd pokrenuti usb_prep8 mračnu mapu, ako nemate dovoljno prava da ga pokrenuti s administratorskim pravima (pokrenuti kao administrator), a zatim ona kaže prozora pritisnuti bilo koju tipku za nastavak, pronaći štap koji je morao biti ušao u multi USB port, sad pritisnite start, a zatim se pojavljuju nekoliko prozora s kojima se morate složiti.

Nakon izvršavanja ovih naredbi morate zatvoriti sve prozore osim onog s naredbenim retkom koji se otvorio na početku kada ste morali pokrenuti usb_prep8.cmd, nakon čega ćemo primijetiti da se sadržaj ovog prozora mijenja, ovdje imamo različite mogućnosti, ali koje zanima nas točka 1> gdje ćemo predstaviti izvor koji sadrži Windows xp kit, tj. slovo pogona koji sadrži Windows CD, zanima nas i točka 3> gdje označavamo put do štapa i točku 4 > odakle započinjemo postupak kopiranja, u principu će od sada to biti samo rutina do kraja, moramo se složiti sa svim prozorima i ne uklanjati štapić dok jedan prozor ne nestane sa zaslona.

Pokrećem usb_prep8, zatim pritisnite Enter i pokrenite program PeToUsb (koji bi prema onome što sam primijetio trebao prepoznati moj USB tip), ali rekao mi je "Nije pronađen USB disk". Pokušao sam s 4 USB-a (1,2 i 4 GB, sve različite tvrtke), ali ništa. Instalirao sam Windows 7, s mogućnošću pokretanja sustava Windows XP s virtualnog pogona XP. Pokušao sam i sa sustavom Windows XP, ali ništa. Što da radim. Rekao sam da ću kupiti USB Kingstone Data Traveler 2 GB poput onog u vodiču, da vidim radi li. Koristio sam jedan od 1 GB.

Ljubljeni, pročitao sam / gledao tutorial i ne ide. Mislim ne drže privremenu kopiju te slike. Zašto i kako mogu postaviti formata u usb_prep8.exe momak i ništa. Stick je formatiran, ali ne i kopirati ništa o tome. Spomenuti da koristite Windows 7. (Vidim da buba može biti zbog toga)

Imao sam stick od 1 GB i napravio sam ga kao u knjizi kao u tutorialu, ali imao sam problem koji sam preskočio, ali ne znam hoću li na prvoj instalaciji imati batina jer ga još nisam pokušao krstiti da i dalje radi ex na računalu.moj problem se pojavio u ovom području bootsect.exe / nt52 i za mene je to bio štapić na 'G' pa sam mu dao lijepu 'g:' ali nije uspjelo, tamo je nešto napisao, ali ne Sjećam se što je to bilo, ali prošao sam ovu fazu i kad pogledam prozor c: izbornik se pojavio s 1,2,3,4 koliko znate, već sam ga dao kao u tutorialu, ali ne znam hoće li se pojaviti bilo kakva greška to područje. usput sam ga kopirao s DVD-pogona xp ne znam dak ima bilo kakve veze. Također bih htio reći zbog čega sam točno pogriješio što sam tako izgledao. inače iii ekstra kul tutorial.JOE

Moram reći jednu stvar, ako se držati više od 4 gb ide formatiran PeToUSB 3.0.0.7 će biti verzija PeToUSB 3.0.0.8 da unzip kao PeToUSB 3.0.0.7 ali meni barem morao preimenovati u mapi usb_prep8 jer kad i otvori u ovom formatu je PeToUSB3.0.0.0 fisierul.Il PeToUSB i preimenovati ga pokrenuti glatko kao u udžbenik.

Također imam problem ... Učinio sam točno onako kako kažete u vodiču, ali kad otvorim usb_prep8.cmd iz mape i dodam format stick, kaže "PeToUSB Error!" "Neuspjelo zaključavanje diska". Trebam pomoć ... Spominjem da imam Kingmax od 2 GB. Hvala vam puno! Pričekajte odgovor

On je otišao potpuno čvrste. To je vrlo jasan tutorial. Gdje se brinuti o arhivima. Neki izgledaju kao usb-prep8 ne sviđa usb_prep8 i tutorial ovdje ako niste pažljivi cmd neće uspjeti. On je dao naredbu točno onako kako je definirano mape. CAM tako.

boce 4 g Traxdata sam mogao, ali ne mogu upravljati na stik od 8g Transcend mi daje error oblikovanje krajnjih boca može oblikovati programe sustava Windows možete staviti na to je potpuno novi .eroarea: formatExerror [11] do pogreške prilikom neke ocured formating pogon .i pokušao je n puta neće raditi, niti WinToFlash instalirati, a zatim početi treptati .totul zaslon albastru.cu pobjede bila je knjiga setat.deci boce 4g radi s obje komercijalne i wintoflas.de prep8 da 8g biti tvrdoglav?

Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...

Miembros

• Lawrence Jordan
    Lawrence Jordan
  • kseymx
  • Benzema Roy
    Benzema Roy
  • yug sharma
  • brad smith
    brad smith
bottom of page