top of page

Grupo az radio

Público·420 miembros

Mine Vaganti - Serseri Mayınlar: A Family Comedy with a Twist

Mine Vaganti - Serseri MayÄnlar: A Family Comedy with a Twist

Mine Vaganti - Serseri MayÄnlar (Loose Cannons) is a 2010 Italian comedy film directed by Ferzan Ãzpetek. The film tells the story of a pasta-making family in southern Italy whose traditional and moral values are challenged by their rebellious children. The film won 29 awards and was screened at the Berlin Film Festival.

If you are looking for a funny and heartwarming film that explores themes of family, identity, and love, you should watch Mine Vaganti - Serseri MayÄnlar online in HD quality. You can stream or download the film with Turkish subtitles on UÄur Film, a website that offers a wide range of movies and TV shows for free.

mine vaganti izle 720p film

In this article, we will give you a brief overview of the plot, the cast, and the reviews of Mine Vaganti - Serseri MayÄnlar. We will also tell you how to watch the film online in 720p resolution with Turkish subtitles.

The Plot of Mine Vaganti - Serseri MayÄnlar

The film revolves around the Cantone family, who own a pasta factory in Lecce, a city in southern Italy. The patriarch, Vincenzo (Ennio Fantastichini), decides to retire and pass on the business to his two sons, Tommaso (Riccardo Scamarcio) and Antonio (Alessandro Preziosi). However, both sons have secrets that they are afraid to reveal to their conservative father.

Tommaso is gay and lives in Rome with his boyfriend Marco (Carmine Recano). He plans to come out to his family during a dinner party and then leave for London to pursue his dream of becoming a writer. However, his plan is ruined when Antonio unexpectedly comes out first and causes a scandal. Vincenzo disowns Antonio and suffers a heart attack, leaving Tommaso as the sole heir of the factory.

Tommaso is forced to stay in Lecce and pretend to be straight while running the family business. He meets Alba (Nicole Grimaudo), a local girl who falls in love with him. He also reconnects with his eccentric relatives, such as his grandmother (Ilaria Occhini), who has been locked up in her room for years, his aunt Luciana (Lunetta Savino), who is obsessed with astrology, and his cousin Stefania (Elena Sofia Ricci), who is unhappy with her marriage.

As Tommaso struggles to balance his personal and professional life, he faces various challenges and surprises that will change his perspective on himself and his family.

The Cast of Mine Vaganti - Serseri MayÄnlar

The film features a talented ensemble cast of Italian actors who deliver convincing and charming performances. Some of the main actors are:

• Riccardo Scamarcio as Tommaso Cantone: The younger son of Vincenzo and Stefania, who is gay and wants to be a writer. He is witty, sensitive, and loyal to his family.

• Alessandro Preziosi as Antonio Cantone: The older son of Vincenzo and Stefania, who is also gay but married to Elena (Bianca Nappi). He is serious, responsible, and ambitious.

• Nicole Grimaudo as Alba Brunetti: A beautiful and smart girl who works at the local cultural center. She falls in love with Tommaso and tries to help him with his problems.

• Ennio Fantastichini as Vincenzo Cantone: The father of Tommaso and Antonio, who owns the pasta factory. He is strict, proud, and traditional.

• Lunetta Savino as Luciana Cantone: The sister of Vincenzo, who lives with him and his family. She is eccentric, funny, and fond of astrology.

Ilaria Occhini as La Nonna: The mother of Vincenzo and Luciana, who has been confined to her room for years. She is wise, mysterious, 0efd9a6b88

https://www.thegreenteamroom.com/group/the-green-team-group/discussion/5252442e-f0b9-4c17-88ac-fd545c23fd3c

https://www.chandanaswadhyaymandirkolkata.org/group/welcome-all/discussion/6a45eb1f-04e4-4426-8b5e-bbc0302e8812

https://www.631entertainment.biz/group/mysite-200-group/discussion/fce2c48a-af91-4b98-983e-20fe36961ad7

Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...

Miembros

• Lawrence Jordan
    Lawrence Jordan
  • kseymx
  • Benzema Roy
    Benzema Roy
  • yug sharma
  • brad smith
    brad smith
bottom of page